Did you know?
A 15-minute chair massage decreases job stress, increases alertness and increases speed & accuracy with math and accounting.
Office workers that receive regular massages are more alert, perform more productively and report less stress than those who don’t receive massages.
Increase employee morale and productivity with chair massages from the Adventure 212 Spa. Your employees will show their gratitude! You’ll notice it on the bottom line!
On-Site Massage Therapy:
- $1.00 per minute (10 minute massage = $10)
- Mileage to and from facility = 50.5¢ per mile
Adventure 212 Spa will send one or two trained massage practitioners to your location of business. Adventure 212 Spa therapists will provide all of their own equipment as well as their own set-up and clean-up.
What to expect: Massage client remains fully dressed, seated in a special massage chair. Time frames are generally 10-15 minutes per person. The massage session focuses on the head, neck, shoulders, back, arms, hands and feet and helps to promote balance for the body and mind.
What are the benefits of seated massage?
- Increased employee retention & loyalty in a competitive market
- Increased job satisfaction
- Increased overall company health
- Increased employee performance & productivity
- Decreased employee absenteeism
- Decreased employee sick days
- Enriched corporate culture
- Complements established wellness & benefit packages
- Decreased muscle tension & pain commonly associated with working at a computer
- Decreased headaches
- Decreased stress & anxiety
- Helps individuals identify & release tension before it becomes problematic
- Improves teamwork
- Boosts immune system
- Decreases blood pressure
- Rejuvenates & revitalizes!
Call Mary Walters, Adventure 212 Spa Manager, to set up your on-site chair massage today!
(715) 343-0212 Ext 223