At Adventure 212 Fitness, we believe that the key to happiness and success is to surround ourselves with the best possible people. Our diverse team is comprised of the best personal trainers, dieticians, spa therapists, child care specialists, sales professionals and more. Our goal is to share our love of health and fitness with every person who steps through our door. If this sounds like a great place to work…you’ll fit right in!
At Adventure 212 Fitness, our team members are motivated to succeed. Your passion and enthusiasm will determine your growth. We want you to enjoy success and happiness while becoming a valuable member of our incredible team.
To apply for a position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or download our employment application here.
If we have a position that matches your qualifications, someone from our team will be in touch.
Spa 212 located in the Adventure 212 Fitness facility is currently looking to fill the position of Esthetician within our company.
Under direct supervision of the Spa Manager, the successful candidate consults with customers on their skin care needs, recommends professional care products and services. An Esthetician delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer's total look.
The successful candidate is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Spa 212 provides marketing and promotional support in order to achieve these goals.
As an Esthetician you will preform the following essential functions.
-Acknowledge and greet all Guest and offer friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
-Utilize product prescriptions sheets to prescribe professional salon products to all salon guest.
-Perform waxing hair removal, chemical Peels, Dermasound, and Facial treatments.
-Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
-Assist in spa duties (e.g., filling and caring for Spa retail displays and shelves).
-Adhere to spa dress code and Spa 212 standards for guest service and cleanliness.
Experience we are looking for.
-Possess a valid esthetician license for the state of Wisconsin.
-Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
-Developed communication skills.
-Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
Send or E-mail resumes to
If you are a SINCERE, RELIABLE, FUN person looking for employment, The Adventure 212 Bistro could be for you! You can Print an employment application here or apply in person. Experience in a restaurant is helpful but not required.
Massage Therapist: PART TIME
We are currently looking for a passionate and customer focused Massage Therapist who takes pride in delivering a quality Spa experience. Click here for more information.
- Must have strong massage techniques
- Professional and enthusiastic attitude.
- Market the spa and themselves on a regular basis (2 hours per week)
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning duties and record results at designated location.
- Attend spa meetings 1x per month.
The Personal Trainer’s purpose is to provide fitness programming specific to the goals and ability level of the client. Personal Trainers are expected to provide one-on-on, two-on-one, and small group training sessions 60-minutes in length. Click here for more information.
- Must be highly motivated
- Professional and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be able to manage time effectively.
- Must be able to market personal training, obtain new clients, and display a high renewal rate.
- Proven ability to provide high quality customer service.
Group Fitness Instructor positions:
This position is directly supervised by the Group Fitness Supervisor, and will assist in a variety of areas, including, but not limited to:
- Instruct aerobic-based group fitness classes to member clients. Formats offered by the fitness program include, but are not limited to, step, kickboxing, group cycle, cardio, yoga, ZUMBA, strength and conditioning, Les Mills RPM/BodyPump/BodyFlow.
- Educate participants on proper and safe technique and form.
- Enforce policies and procedures in group fitness activity areas.
- Apply motivation and encouragement to all participants.
- Ability to use verbal and non-verbal cueing during instruction.
- Attend continuing education workshops to enhance your skills.
Applicant must possess a group fitness instructor certification from one of the following organizations to be eligible for hire or be willing to achieve this designation within 3-months of hire date: ACE, AFAA , NETA, ZUMBA Fitness LLC, Les Mills, Body Training Systems. All fitness program employees are required to be trained in CPR, First Aid, AED, and Bloodborne Pathogens. For instructors that do not already possess these certifications, training will be provided by Adventure 212.
Other requirements related to the position include:
- Audition required being eligible for hire.
- Able to teach approximately 3-8 hours per week.
Send or E-mail resumes to:
Adventure 212 Fitness
Attention Group Fitness Supervisor
3217 John Joanis Dr.
Stevens Point, WI 54482