Becoming a Member: FAQs
1. How do I sign up for a membership?
We encourage all interested members to call 715-343-0212 and set up an appointment with a Membership Consultant. During the appointment, the Membership Consultant will take you on a free tour and cover all membership options with you.
2. Can I cancel my agreement?
All month-to-month memberships can be cancelled with a 30-day written notice. You can go into the club and complete a form to cancel your membership or send the written notice via certified mail to 3217 John Joanis Drive, Stevens Point, WI 54482.
3. What are my payment options?
All memberships are paid on a monthly basis via automatic withdrawal from a checking account or credit card. We accept major credit cards.
4. Do you offer babysitting services for children?
Yes! You may bring your children to enjoy our fun children’s childcare area. Our trained professional childcare professionals will take good care of your children while you work out or relax!
Already a Member? Member FAQs
1. How do I change the address and/or telephone information on my membership?
The request for these changes can be completed at the club front desk or over the phone by a membership consultant.
2. How do I change my billing account?
This request must be submitted in person at the club and must be completed 5 days prior to your billing date to be effective for that billing period.
3. How do I cancel my Month to Month membership?
To cancel your month-to-month membership, you can go into the club and complete a form or send the written cancellation notice via certified mail to 3217 John Joanis Drive, Stevens Point, WI 54482. A 30-day cancellation notice must be given and the membership must be paid up to date in order to cancel.
4. What if I'm just not using my membership? How can I cancel?
If you have a Month to Month membership, simply submit your 30-day notice to cancel by completing a cancellation form at the club's front desk. With a 6 month or 12 month membership agreement, you must complete the term of your membership before you can end the membership. Term memberships do not "auto-renew". If you would like to continue when your membership term has completed, you must fill out your renewal form or contact a membership consultant.
5. I have a family membership and I am the only one working out. Can I remove family members from my membership?
If your membership agreement is Month to Month, you may remove members with a 30-day notice to cancel those specific members. We ask that you see a membership consultant in order to complete this change. If your membership is a 6-Month or 12-Month term, you must wait until you complete your membership in order to remove members from the membership.
6. Can I freeze my membership?
Absolutely! Adventure 212 Fitness allows members to freeze their membership for up to 3 consecutive months. The following lists the acceptable reasons to freeze:
- You are in the military and have orders taking you out of the area
- You are medically unable to use the club at this time (attach a letter from your doctor or health care provider)
- You are temporarily living outside of the area at a permanent address (Please attach proof of residency)
There will be no charge during the months that you have frozen your membership. Membership freezes must be submitted 7 days or more in advance of your freeze date to avoid any unwanted billing. To freeze your membership, you can go into the club and complete a freeze form or send the written freeze notice with documentation via certified mail to 3217 John Joanis Drive, Stevens Point, WI 54482.