Information about our Organization and Web site
Our corporate office is located at:
3217 John Joanis Drive Stevens Point, WI 54482
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
- You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Web site:
- Our Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
- Our Web site does include links to third party Web service providers.
- We may contract with other companies to perform services on our behalf. We may need to provide only such personally identifiable information about you as necessary for such purposes.
Automatic Collection of Information
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
- We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
- Information collected may be shared in the aggregate with others and may be used for our own business purposes.
- We do not knowingly collect personal data nor solicit in any manner to persons under 13 years of age.
Confidentiality / Security
- We give you the option of using a secure transmission method to send us your credit card information.
- We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorized access or improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorized modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
- You may send an email to email@example.com to find out whether we are keeping personal data about you.
- Upon request, which you can indicate by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data that we keep about you, within a month.
- We do reserve the right to require proof of your identity before providing the information.
- Information will be provided to you without any charge.
- We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data rectified or amended.
- We do not reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.